A love of cooking & necessity, inspired me to create and find new ways to make my cooking
and entertaining experience easier.
Preparation time is quick just add a rub, finding the right place on the kitchen table at a glance and then on to measuring with ease.
These are the first three (3) in the series of
THE SMART-TEAS COLLECTION.
I am that person who wants to make meal time a little faster by having things handy in the kitchen.
Create confidence in meal preparation by using
"smart-teas" as your every day tools.
The tea towels . . .
"It's A Pleasure To Measure", is my go to everyday tea towel. I need my measures tea towel to assist me in the kitchen. From 1 cup = 250 ml and many others.
"Rub Me Tender", is an incredible resource. Rub recipes on demand. I make several batches at a time and reach for them in meal preparations. What's your flavour?
"It's A Set Up", this is a visual guide to daily table setting and one that the whole family can look and replicate. Never feel out of place again.
I care, you care
- Wash your tea towel in a cold cycle in your washing machine with other similar coloured items and pop on the line to dry.
- It will go a little wrinkly after the wash so just gently pull it back into shape before hanging up to dry.
- Iron on the reverse side of the print with a warm iron.
- Don’t tumble dry or dry clean.
- The tea towel will shrink a little when you wash them for the first time, but it shouldn’t affect the print.